When in Vegas: Get a Hotel Room Massage
Get a hotel massage, they said. It’ll be good for you, they said. And they were 100% on the money. We’re not talking about those boring massage services hotels offer as an amenity on their spa menu.
We aim to bring every massage you have ever known and wanted to try to your hotel suite. We’re talking Nuru, Thai, Swedish, and all those Asian massages you’ve ever heard about but never dared to try.
Below is a snapshot of all Asian Massage 2 Hotels services.
- Nuru Massage: What’s better: A masseuse who uses their hands and arms or a masseuse who uses their body and a stringy gel to make you feel better? Get the Japanese Nuru massage if you prefer the latter.
- 4 Hands Massage: If one therapist isn’t cutting it for you, hire two therapists for a hotel room massage.
- Couples Massage:Feel closer than ever by lying down with a partner for a couples massage.
- Deep Tissue Massage: Get this hotel room massage if you are recovering from a sports injury or have chronic back pain
- Swedish Massage: Do you have muscle tension? A Swedish hotel massage is just what you need to shoo away the discomfort.
- Thai Massage: If your body feels extra stiff, a Thai massage can help bring back the lost mobility. Indulge in the passive stretching session to make your joints feel good as new.
Get one of the above or combine them in a full-body massage session in your hotel room. Call 702 970 0877 for a hotel massage in Las Vegas.